Graduation project – Robotics division
AV Flexologic has developed a fully automatic robotic workcell: https://www.flexologic.nl/products/robocell/
Several of these systems have been sold and are being installed, and we are in need of graduates who can help us with research into the following topics:
- Tape cutting reliability improvements
- Operator interaction / software User Interface
- Vision-based anomaly detection
- Integration with FAMM 3.0
- Robotic Plate loader development
Support from the AV Flexologic mechanical, software and electrical engineering teams will be provided, as well as sourcing of the materials required for this project.
We are looking for:
- Mechanical engineering / mechatronics / robotics study
- Ability to plan well and manage projects as well as resources
- Technical and hands-on mentality
- A flexible and creative person
Start as soon as possible. Career opportunities and growth possibilities.
Interested? Contact Martijn Otten, Managing Director AV Flexologic: [email protected]ologic.nl