AV Flexologic presents Toyobo water-washable flexo plates
TOYOBO ARE WORLD LEADERS IN WATER WASHABLE PRINTING PLATES
AV Flexologic is happy to present Toyobo. Toyobo is the worldwide leading water-washable printing plate manufacturer who has commercialized the word’s first water-washable flexo plate, Cosmolight®. Toyobo’s advanced photopolymer technology produces water-washable flexo plates which are also durable to water-based ink and solvent based UV-ink.
Here are the key advantages of Toyobo Cosmolight® flexo plates:
- Washout is done with tap water and a small amount of mild detergent
- Migrate the use of hydrocarbon based solvents or even aggressive cleaning chemicals
- Plates are “press-ready within 1 hour and and “press-down time” is significantly reduced
- An excellent print quality with both alcohol-based and water-based ink.
- High ink transfer.
- High ozone resistance
- Able to operate in a solvent-free operation
- Repeated use of the washout solution
- Extremely high quality print
- An excellent thickness tolerance
Toyobo Cosmolight® CTP plates can be used in all CTP imaging devices. The computer-to-plate technology is able to create higher and clearer reproduction of letters and screen dots. Cosmolight® CTP plates are available in 3 versions:
Cosmolight® QZ CTP is applicable for paper board printing, flexible packaging, label printing and barcodes.
Cosmolight®QH can be used for printing film, shrink sleeves, barcodes printing, letterpress and smooth substrates.
Main applications of Cosmolight® are label printing, flexible packaging, paper board printing and envelope printing.
A sister company of AV Flexologic, the All Flexo, is Toyobo’s official distributor in Benelux, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Romania and Denmark. If you want to request a quote for the Cosmolight®, the leading water–washable, environmentally friendly flexo plate, please contact us visit our product page.