Team Lead and Project Manager Robot Division
About the job
Managing & executing engineering projects at AV Flexologic BV, with a focus on AV Flexologic Robotized systems.
We develop cutting-edge technologies in-house for use throughout our portfolio using robotics, vision, servo’s, and much more. We are at a critical stage of deployment of technology for which we need smart, creative engineers for project management, design, prototyping, testing, and application of these new technologies in a production environment.
You are going to be part of a team bringing large and complex robotized projects to the market that are new to the global packaging industry. AV Flexologic has recently become an official ABB robot integrator and we are in the early stages of global deployment of unique and patented technology on the ABB platform which we have been developing over the last 10 years.
At the same time, AV Flexologic is on the verge of rolling out the higher end of its product portfolio to a number of global leading packaging companies for which project -and project team management is needed.
Job responsibilities: duties, activities, and specific post actions
- Responsible for the Technical design & production process of particular projects and associated engineering project management. Steer the team to agreed results in all phases of the project: design, engineering, production, and implementation:
- Full responsibility for the project being managed;
- Follow up on issues feedback from production and installation on specific designs, taking action and ensuring this is captured in the design;
- Manage project milestones; on-time delivery;
- Responsible for reporting project status & results;
- Responsible for maintaining and improving pre-determined budgets;
- Management of the quality control process during manufacture and close co-operation with other departments;
- Work with and travel to customers worldwide to ensure project results are accomplished in time.
- Knowledge of interpreting engineering drawings;
- Project Management Skills;
- Good communication in English.
- SolidWorks 3D cad + PDM
- Checking and approving 2D engineering drawings
- Robot arm systems (preferably ABB)
- Lean culture and principles
We are looking for a Project Manager who has a good foundation in machine builing, who can think along with the engineers in the team on a technical level. And is able to carry the authority and responsibility over team and projects.
Qualities of job holder’s position:
- Passionate about automation and technology
- Good with customer communication and customer-focused
- Engineering degree (MSc / BSc)
- Ability to multitask and be flexible during times of change
- Flexible in working hours
- Team player
- Pro-active troubleshooter
- out on the production floor with the production en engineering team
- desk work
- customer online meetings + visits
What do we offer:
- Combination of activity in the office & regular business travel
- A good, pleasant and informal working atmosphere
- Room for own initiative, independence, and accountability
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
- 8% holiday pay
- Excellent pension plan
For questions about the position, you can contact our HR Manager, Suzanne de Jongh via;
[email protected] or 0172-503619.