Department: Service & Support – AV Flexologic
Function: Service Engineer
AV Flexologic is a family owned company which supplies high-end machinery for the flexographic printing industry. AV Flexologic is the world market leader in its field, supplying very accurate, robotic equipment in over 80 countries worldwide.
With a range of unique and innovative products, an average of 20% growth is achieved each year. Over the last 5 years the organization has been growing from a relatively small organization with 30 employees to a group of companies with over 200 employees, with AV Flexologic being the largest company in the group.
AV Flexologic is looking for an International Service Engineer to strengthen our team.
As an International Service Engineer you will travel all over the world to install, maintain or upgrade equipment at our customers who are located worldwide. You will also focus at the German market.
You are expected to:
- Install new equipment at customers
- Perform maintenance on existing equipment
- Perform upgrades on existing equipment
- Be a technical support person to our sales team
- Give constructive feedback to our engineering and production team
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Have affinity with technical equipment, development, automation.
- Have completed Bachelor’s degree in a technical study. Preference mechanical engineering.
- Have relevant work experience
- Have good communication skills.
- Be fluent in German & English (both written and verbal) is essential. Dutch is preferred.
- Be creative, result driven and have a hands-on mentality.
- Be flexible in working hours
- Be able to work independent but also able to work well in a team
- Be creative and energetic
- Reporting to: Manager Service & Support OrganisationIf this vacancy is for you, please send your resume and motivational letter to [email protected]
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not appreciated.