Regional Marketing Manager (Mexico)
AV Flexologic B.V. is a family owned company which supplies high-end prepress machinery for the printing processes in the consumer packaging industry. AV Flexologic is the world market leader in its field, supplying very accurate, robotic equipment in over 100 countries worldwide. With a range of unique and innovative products, an average of 20% growth is achieved each year. Over the last 5 years the organization has been growing from a relatively small organization with 30 employees to a group of companies with over 200 employees, with AV Flexologic being the largest company in the group.
About the job
Our company is seeking bright, articulate, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented applicants with a desire to help us exceed our customer’s expectations based in our office in Monterrey (Mexico) with the focus on North & South America .
We are currently focusing highly on our online and offline marketing and communication activities worldwide. Our team comprises of young, enthusiastic, bright, fun, and hardworking professionals.
The mission of our marketing team is “To reach all potential customers worldwide and show them we are the partner they need to achieve their maximum potential.”
Help us achieve our vision “To be the most customer-focused marketing team in the flexo industry. Provide value to others with everything we create and share. Constantly deliver Wow! content.”
- Collaborating with the marketing team on product development and aligning the campaign strategies.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and initiatives for the Americas region, aligned with the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Plan, execute, and optimize digital marketing campaigns, including social media, email marketing, content creation, SEO, and SEM.
- Coordinate and manage participation in regional tradeshows, conferences, and events, ensuring effective brand representation and lead generation.
- Track, analyze, and report on the performance of marketing activities, making recommendations for improvements and adjustments based on data-driven insights.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing Manager, Regional Manager LATAM, US Sales Team and other stakeholders to ensure regional marketing efforts are aligned with global marketing initiatives.
- Stay informed about industry trends, best practices, and marketing opportunities, applying that knowledge to continually enhance the company’s marketing efforts in the region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related.
- At least 3-5 years experience in marketing, with a focus on digital marketing and event management preferably B2B.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing effective marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing tools and platforms, such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, and social media management tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluency in English and Spanish required.
- Must be located in Monterrey, Mexico, as the position will be based in our Monterrey office.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally for training in Holland (10-12 weeks) and attend tradeshows in the Americas and Europe.
- Great negotiation, persuasion and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Working for our company comes with great benefits for you as well. Apart from a challenging and interesting job and nice colleagues, we offer among other things:
- Competitive salary;
- Workweek of 5 days (40 hours per week – from Monday to Friday);
- 20 vacation days per year;
- 8% Holiday allowance;
- Christmas bonus (Aguinaldo).