Production Engineering Intern
AV Flexologic is a leading and experienced manufacturer of equipment in the Flexographic Industry. All equipment is manufactured and designed with high precision, while at the same time ensuring a safe and environmentally friendly operation.
Our program covers a complete line of mounting and proofing machines for various markets, flexograpic plate making equipment, viscosity controls and a seamless sleeve making system. To complete this program we supply photopolymer plates, a wide range of double/sided adhesive tapes, both hard and compressible, as well as compressible material. Innovation is the key to our success.
On the 26th of October 2005, AV Flexologic received the International Innovation Award 2005, sponsored by the EFTA (UK).The prize was won thanks to AV Flexologic’s newly developed Fully Automatic Mounting Machine, the FAMM.
You are responsible for work preparation and you have a bridging role between sales, service, engineering & operations.
- Identifying and solving problems in the production process both in Alphen and in CCS.
- Check the produced quality and support improving quality and performance.
- Adjust Drawings and specifications communicate improvements on documentation to several departments.
- Assure all non-conformities and optimizations get documented.
- Cross check incoming machines for non-conformities.
- Notify colleagues to implement changes.
- Gather and document all engineering data and work order for ‘refurbished machine’-projects.
- Be a contact person for implementing ISO 9000 in AV Flexologic and assist the Internal Auditor in achieving the ISO certificate.
- Processes sales contracts into internal projects and orders and defines optimum order quantities in cooperation with the supply chain manager.
- Assist engineering, operations manager in in achieving a flawless order handling communication in order to be able to deliver with zero defects in time.
- Monitor internal claims and complaints, report and initiate improvements.
- Check on missing goods for flawless production and requesting of action towards colleagues.
- Studying a subject relevant to the internship
- Be a team player, with good communication skills in Dutch and English
- An international environment.
- A market competitive placement fee.
- A start-up business vibe.