Operations Process Engineer
About the job
AV Flexologic is a family-owned company that supplies high-end prepress machinery for the printing processes in the consumer packaging industry. AV Flexologic is the world market leader in its field, supplying very accurate, robotic equipment in over 100 countries worldwide. With a range of unique and innovative products, an average of 20% growth is achieved each year. Over the last 5 years, the organization has been growing from a relatively small organization with 30 employees to a group of companies with over 200 employees, with AV Flexologic being the largest company in the group.
As an Operations Process engineer, you will play a vital role in the growth of AV Flexologic. We are a family-run business with a creative and dynamic work environment resulting from an enormous passion for technical innovation and great customer experience. Our products and services need to be delivered on time, at the highest quality with the least amount of process waste as possible. In this role, you will directly engage with supply chain, purchasing, and production. Working at the cutting edge of technology, you will always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You will also work together with other departments such as sales, service, and finance.
– Embrace the lean methodology and help to continue to build a lean culture.
– Perform analysis and collaborate with operations team members to design/re-design processes and implement process improvements.
– Current and future-state Value Stream Mapping of supply chain and production processes.
– Identify and initiate opportunities for process improvement projects at our production location in Cluj-Napoca (Romania).
– Initiate and manage group-wide ERP process improvement projects.
– Identify waste in various supply chain and production processes and remove these wastes through continuous improvement.
– Have intensive contact with production to understand their needs.
– Interface with other stakeholders in development and engineering.
– Report on a regular base about the status of manhours and quality.
– Technical Bachelor of Science or Master of Science (e.g. Mechatronics Engineering, Optical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Physics, Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial engineering).
– Experience in or affinity with the machine industry.
– Experience in a production environment with high-tech products and complex production processes is preferred.
– High proficiency in Microsoft applications.
– Good command of Dutch and English.
– Organization, flexibility, and capability to communicate on all levels.
– Able to manage a wide variety of stakeholders and to influence without power.
– A team player who can also act independently with a high degree of autonomy.
– Pro-active mindset, entrepreneur.
– Passion for lean manufacturing.
What we offer:
– A pleasant and informal working atmosphere.
– A challenging and technically innovative work environment.
– Room for own initiative, independence, and accountability.
– Possibilities for further development.
– Competitive salary.
– 25 vacation days.
– Good pension plan and employee insurance.