Human Resources Business Partner
We are seeking an HR Business Partner to strengthen our HR Department. As an HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR for the 3 companies belonging to the Color Control Group: AV Flexologic, Allflexo, and Tech Sleeves with about 60 staff members in the Netherlands as well as in the EU, US, UK, and far East.
The Color Control group is a fast-growing family-owned company with over 150 employees in total. We specialize in equipment manufacturing for the flexographic printing industry. Thanks to continuous developments of new products and equipment, we have become the world market leader in the domain of mounting equipment for flexographic printing. Customers are found in more than 80 countries worldwide.
As an HR Business Partner, you will support our employees, managers, and CEO’s with a lot of enthusiasm.
Main responsibilities will be:
In this role, you will deal with all aspects of HRM.
· Recruitment and selection;
· Contracts and labour legislation;
· Performance management;
· Training & development;
· Compensation & benefits;
· Absence management;
· Advising staff management and directors;
· Supervising Pay Roll related activities;
We are in the process of expanding our business in other countries worldwide. Your challenge will be to play a key role in our expansion.
This is a position where you need a strong mind and a willingness to partake in both strategic and administrational tasks. You will manage and work closely together with our HR Officer.
You will have a direct reporting line to the CEO’s. Our workforce is dynamic and diverse, we have employees all over the world, but also in our headquarter in Alphen aan den Rijn you can find a diversity of nationalities.
· Bachelor or Master degree in HRM, law or organizational/business studies;
· 2-5 years of HR experience, which includes HR Advisory or business partnering;
· Strong on organizational sensitivity;
· Pro-active in stakeholder management;
· Fluent in both Dutch and English;
· Knowledge of Dutch Labour law;
· Knowledge of HR Systems (Knowledge of Polaris HRS is a plus);
· Strategic mind with a Hands-on mentality;
· Good communication skills.
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Please send your CV in English or Dutch to our Management Assistant, Ioana Apeldoorn-Vultur at [email protected]
If you have any questions, you can contact Ioana via email.