In-house Web Developer
Take control of your own growth, all we ask is ownership, ambition and brains.
The color control group is a privately owned group of companies in the Netherlands. It is well known by the name of companies like AV Flexologic (mounting equipment), Tech Sleeves (printing sleeves), All Flexo (flexography consumables and equipment) and Leapfrog (3D printers). The color control group mainly operates in the flexographic industry. The what?! The flexographic industry is the bundle name for everything that has to do with the printing of packaging. All the products of large FMCG’s have to be packed and flexographic printed for branding. Due to a high demand and a well-focused strategy, CCG has been growing exponentially. To contribute to this success and worldwide expansion, we are now looking for an in-house web developer to strengthen our team.
Web developer at CCG
As an In-house web developer, you will play an instrumental role in the development of websites for different companies under the color control group. Furthermore, you will responsible for continual improvement and maintenance of these websites, making an ongoing difference every day. For this, you will work closely with the team at AV, Tech Sleeves and All Flexo. The team at CCG consists of young, hardworking, bright and most important; enthusiastic people. The innovative environment allows you to set your own sails within the boundaries of web development. In other words: Take control of your own actions as long as it successfully contributes to the rapid growth of the company.
The main responsibilities of an in-house web developer is to develop and maintain the websites under CCG. Some of the responsibilities are given below:
- Design, layout and coding of the website.
- Maintenance and updating the website.
- Ensuring website compatibility with various browsers and mobile devices.
- Perform website tests according to planned schedules, or after any website or product revisions.
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
- Being hands-on in troubleshooting and fixing issues.
- Taking videos and pictures of machinery.
- Adding value by being creative, there is always room for ideas, thoughts and strategies in this international, young and innovative company.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors or technical degree in related subject.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- 3 years of work experience in a related field.
- Proven affinity and experience as a web developer (both backend and front end solutions).
- Proven experience in building WordPress based websites.
- Knowledge of advanced CSS styling and animations.
- Understanding of implementing SEO and analytics.
- Should be Up-to date with industry leading software and technologies ( Illustrator, and Photoshop etc.)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Able to work independently and plan and organize work.
- A learner – never satisfied with just carrying on, always trying to improve your craft.
What we offer
- A highly encouraging international work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Ample space to explore your own initiatives.
- Personal development and growth possibilities.
How to apply
Candidates who want to apply for this position can send their resume and motivational letter or e-mail to: [email protected]
For any questions regarding this position do not hesitate to contact:
Please do not hesitate to contact if you have any questions!
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not appreciated