AV Flexologic is a family owned company which supplies high-end prepress machinery for the printing processes in the consumer packaging industry. AV Flexologic is the world market leader in its field, supplying very accurate, robotic equipment in over 100 countries worldwide. With a range of unique and innovative products, an average of 20% growth is achieved each year. Over the last 5 years the organization has been growing from a relatively small organization with 30 employees to a group of companies with over 200 employees, with AV Flexologic being the largest company in the group.
As an employee of the Finance/Accounts Payable Department, you and your colleagues are responsible for assessing, handling and resolving the purchasing invoices. You work both independently and in a team.
Your tasks consist of:
- Accounts payable administration and payment processing;
- Booking and processing of new invoices and credit notes from our clients;
- Communication with debtors;
- Keeping data of debtors up-to-date;
- Processing incoming e-mails;
- Support with suspense accounts (general ledger);
- Assisting with periodic financial closing;
- Troubleshooting invoices;
- Cleaning up historical data;
- Purchasing administration of projects;
- Administration of expenses of employees.
Who do we ask:
- Completed MBO level 3-4, preferably in the area of finance with experience in accounts payable/financial administration;
- Preferably 2-3 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Team player with good communication skills;
- You are accurate, result-oriented and independent;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English in speech and writing;
- Proactive, accurate and able to work under pressure.
What do we offer:
- A good, pleasant and informal working atmosphere;
- Room for own initiative, independence and accountability;
- Competitive salary;
- 25 vacation days;
- 8% holiday pay;
- Good pension plan.
For questions about the position you can contact our HR department thru: