The Color Control Group is a healthy, growing family business consisting of AV Flexologic, Allflexo with Tech-Sleeves, Leapfrog 3D printers and Color Control Services. AV Flexologic is market leader in Flexo mounting equipment worldwide. There are several locations for sales and services and two main locations for production in the group. The Research and Development, service and final production is done in Alphen a/d Rijn. The company is privately owned by the Otten family, the reporting lines are direct in a relatively flat organization.
Please also look at www.colorcontrolgroup.com.
Responsibilities and duties
The Managing Directors together with general managers, operations managers and Finance director manage a group of over 200 employees based in different countries and working in different companies of the group.
Working alongside the two owners/MD’s, the Finance Director will be part of the Management Team of the Color Control Group and will be end-responsible for all financial aspects of the company. You are expected to be in control and analyze as well as report the financial figures and implement recommendations based on these findings.
- Develop and interpret ERP database and financial models;
- Establish, monitor and achieve the financial goals;
- Manage company budget to maximize revenue and identify potential areas of cost savings;
- Manage finance team;
- Promote continual process improvements in specified budget areas, support the lean management and Kanban way of production including working in the management team towards optimal KPIs
- Monitor the company cash flow, take active action in improving capital use;
- Order and project administration follow up;
- Contact with banks and managing requirements from different authorities in the countries that we operate in (including our companies and employees);
- Take the lead in implementing a new improved ERP system with sales, service, production, planning, warehousing, consolidated reporting and other improvements.
- MSc. Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field is required;
- 6+ years experience in financial management ;
- 5+ years experience in a leadership role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making;
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
If you are interested and believe you are a match for us, please contact [email protected].