Field Engineer – Monterrey area (Mexico)
About the job
In the role of field engineer, you will be the face of our company in the field, directly engaging with customers while being responsible for the successful commissioning, start-up, and application of our automatic and robotic equipment in the field. AV Flexologic develops and installs a wide range of machinery, making cutting-edge technology available for everyday production operations of producing printed packaging. We are a rapidly expanding family-run business with a creative and dynamic work environment resulting from an enormous passion for technical innovation and great customer experience.
With customers in 126 countries worldwide we are proud to be the global market leader in our field. If you like to travel globally, learn new things, challenge yourself and others, work closely with different cultures and have a passion for technical innovation, this job is for you.
– Organization, flexibility, and capability to communicate on all levels
– A team player who can also act independently with a high degree of autonomy
– Pro-active mindset
– Travelling globally to set in place, install, commission, repair, maintain, and or upgrade equipment on-site
– Train the production staff how to use our equipment
– Project management of the implementation of complex and larger projects/customers> € 1M
Education and experience
– Technical Bachelor of Science or Master of Science (e.g. Mechatronics Engineering, Optical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Physics, Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering, or Industrial engineering)
– Affinity with the machine industry
– Good communications skills in English and Spanish
– Living in the Monterrey area (Mexico)
We offer a good compensation package for this challenging position.
For further questions about the position, please contact Suzanne de Jongh Swemer (HR Manager) at: [email protected] or [email protected]