Event Organizing Assistant (internship)
We are seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented intern to assist in the implementation of events planning for AV Flexologic’s stand in different exhibitions such as Labelexpo Europe, Drupa, and others. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the events run smoothly by coordinating logistics, managing materials, and communicating with event organizers. The intern will work closely with the team and should be able to adapt to the fast-paced environment and be available to work flexible hours.
- Gather information about the materials to be used for building the stand and ensure they meet the organizers’ requirements
- Communicate with the organizers and understand their requirements
- Find accommodation for the team
- Handle logistics works in coordination with the team
- Ensure that the stand is ready on time, and when the event is concluded, the stand should be cleared on time
- Assist in planning and executing events, such as product launches or customer appreciation events, that occur in conjunction with tradeshows
- Assist the sales team in preparing marketing materials and presentations to promote the company’s products at tradeshows
- Responsible for conducting post-event analysis to evaluate the success of the company’s participation in tradeshows and identify areas for improvement in future events.
- Handle other related tasks that might be requested.
- Be well-organized and efficient
- Pay close attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be imaginative and creative
- Be able to cope with pressure and tight deadlines
- Be a team player
- Work with diplomacy and tact
- Have a sense of humour
- Be able to multitask
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Be flexible and able to deal with last-minute changes or problems
- Have stamina
The candidate should be able to work from 8:30 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday. However, in preparation for and during an event, he or she needs to be flexible and often work long, unsociable hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from an events management, hospitality, or related degree program
- Prior experience in events management, hospitality, or related field is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Driving license is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Gain valuable experience in events management and hospitality in an international environment
- Work alongside a young, international and enthusiastic team in a family business setting
- Develop organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills while coordinating logistics and managing materials for exhibitions such as Labelexpo Europe and Drupa
- Assist in planning and executing events, such as product launches and customer appreciation events, and gain experience in sales support and marketing
- Conduct post-event analysis and develop analytical and critical thinking skills
- Learn to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Have the opportunity to work with diplomacy, tact, and humour, and be a part of a supportive and collaborative team environment
- This internship will provide you with a valuable learning experience and help you develop the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in the events management and hospitality industry, both locally and globally.