Protection and Privacy
We may change or add to this policy from time to time, so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with these changes.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information from you when you use our website, when you contact us about our products and services or when you register to receive regular information from us.
What type of information do we collect?
The information that we collect might include your name/company name, email and/or postal address, IP address and what pages you access and when.
How is your information used?
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To process all your inquiries.
- To provide the best possible browsing experience.
- To send regular information if you have registered.
- To process the data, using third-party applications such as Google Analytics.
Who has access to your information?
We are the sole owners of the information collected on our website. We will not sell or share this information to anyone else unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
Some data related to analytics and user behavior are processed by third-party applications like Google Analytics, which may not be processed within the EU. This data is processed on the basis of legitimate interest to gain insight to better align the website with your wishes. No personal data is shared under the processor agreement with Google.
How can you access and control your data?
You can at any point of time contact us to request:
- To see what details we have about you if any.
- To change or correct any data we might have about you.
- To ask us to stop processing and/or remove the collected data we have of you.
- Express any concern you may have about our use of your data.
Why do we place cookies?
Blocking cookies can interfere with your browsing experience, so we do not recommend doing so. However, if you still wish to block the cookies, you can do so by following these steps:
Click on “Secure” on the URL bar.
Then click on cookies, look for the desired folder and click.