Technical Sales Manager
AV Flexologic B.V. is a family-owned company that supplies high-end prepress machinery for the printing processes in the consumer packaging industry. In the label, flexible packaging, and corrugated printing industries, AV Flexologic is the world market leader in its field. AV Flexologic develops and produces very accurate, robotic equipment in over 120 countries worldwide. With a range of unique and innovative products, an average of 20% growth is achieved each year. Over the last years, the organization has been growing from a relatively small organization to a group of companies with over 200 employees, with AV Flexologic being the largest company in the group.
As Technical Sales Manager you are responsible for the technical consultation of customers leading to the sales of flexo prepress & mounting machines and of AV Flexologic B.V. and printing sleeves of Tech Sleeves B.V. in the United Kingdom, Ireland as well as potentially other markets.
- Responsible for defining and executing strategy for optimal market penetration in the above-mentioned markets.
- Responsible for developing a sales network, with for example sales representatives of press manufacturers.
- Traveling to new and existing customers to generate opportunities, performing needs analysis with (potential) customers
- Gain commitment by (this includes but is not limited to) organizing demonstrations on machines, identifying whether a solution fits needs
- Propose suitable solution(s)
- Keeping track and following up on opportunities on a regular basis
- Negotiations and closing
- Entering closed sales project internally (incl. follow-up)
- Accompanying customers after closing the deal includes but is not limited to having contact with AV field service engineers & customers during installations
- 1 month after installation check with the customer whether needs/ expectations are fulfilled
- In case of gaps/issues ensure corrective measures.
- Responsible for managing, supporting & motivating agents (if applicable) in the markets mentioned above.
- Maintaining CRM system (Salesforce) for current & new contacts and opportunities.
- Technical Bachelor of Science or Master of Science (e.g. Mechatronics Engineering, Optical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Physics, Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering, or Industrial engineering) and preferably 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Experience in or affinity with the machine industry.
- Experience in flexo printing/packaging industry preferred
- Confident person
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Good communication skills
- Organization, flexibility, and capability to communicate on all levels
- Able to manage a wide variety of stakeholders and influence without power
- Team player who can also act independently with a high degree of autonomy
- Pro-active entrepreneurial mindset
- Interested in lean manufacturing and being part of a lean company culture
What we offer:
- A pleasant and informal working atmosphere
- A challenging and technically innovative work environment
- Room for own initiative, independence, and accountability
- Possibilities for further development and growth within the company
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
For further questions about the position, please get in touch with Suzanne de Jongh Swemer (HR Manager) thru: [email protected] or [email protected].