AV Matic 900
All AV-Matic units operate according to the 'rotary washout' principle, which results into a perfect photopolymer printing form. These machines are micro-processor controlled, which enables many possibilities:
The totally enclosed washout system is automatically opened when the plate is moving over a sensor at the input; the length of the plate is measured and amongst other things used to rinse the plate after washing out, so that automatically an adjusted quantity of clean solvent is added to the washout solvent.
After 'washing' the plate is rinsed with clean solvent and then vacuumed dry by our unique absorb system. The plate is ejected, drip-free, perfectly washed-out and clean, via the same gate as it entered.
The microprocessor controls also the solvent work tank and the replenishing of the processing solvent. The display will turn red, indicating that a refill of the solvent is needed.
The AV-Matic 900 consists of:
• U.V. exposure unit with automatic opening of the cover
• hot-air dryer with 5 drawers
• control panel, consisting of 2 timers for back and main exposure, switch for the vacuum pump, hour counter for the burning hours of the lamps and a switch for drying, which is thermostatic controlled
• integrated fans
• adjustable air circulation and exhaust
• completely micro-processor controlled
• control panel, consisting of main switch, emergency stop and a display. The display indicates the brush pressure, washout time, flush time and solvent exhaust (number of cylinder rotations), these features are adjustable. Also can be seen in which stage the washing cycle is; in case of a thermal motor cut out or an empty chemical tank an error message is given on the display
• 3-brush system (contrary to the 5-brush system as specified in the brochure) with adjustable brush pressure and automatic in- and output of the plate
• automatic flush system
• completely integrated absorb system (the washed and flushed plate is coming out almost dry)
• separate chemical tank, divided into circulation tank and clean-solvent tank